Friday, June 1, 2012

End of School

So school is almost done! Finals are Saturday-Monday and then Tuesday I head home! It was a hectic beginning to the week because classes were still going up until Wednesday and I had my Chinese final project due on Tuesday, but now all that stands between me and summer is a 6-page paper, an exam, and a whooooollleee lot of packing and storing and mailing things.

This year I'm feeling more sentimental than usual because a few of my close friends will be graduating :C. But I'll just have to have faith that I will keep in touch with them. On Wednesday evening one of the male acapella groups had their final concert and a few of the seniors were crying at the end of the performance and it made me so sad. I felt like I was graduating, which is not true at all! So just trying to treasure these last few moments with the seniors.

Since tonight is the night before finals, we have late night breakfast and silent dance party! I don't know about breakfast, but definitely going to silent dance party. For those who don't know, on the night before finals in the fall and the spring an hour-long playlist is sent out to the students. Everyone who wants to participate downloads the playlist onto their ipod and brings it to the libe. At exactly 11 PM on the bottom-most floor of the libe (aka the most quiet floor), everyone starts the playlist simultaneously and then proceeds to dance up through the libe, silently, and across the rest of campus. So much fun!

Looking forward to finishing up work.

No comments:

Post a Comment