Monday, September 19, 2011

Amritsar #1

So I meant to write a long blog post today, but it's already 11:30 so I'm gonna just give a quick snapshot here of things I need to remind myself to write about later. So I guess this is more for me than everyone else but whatever...
1. The word snap/ taking snaps
2. Khalsa College
3. Trains/train food/jumpin mangoes
4. Bhangra
5. Border Crossing Ceremony/Pakistan/crowds/nationalism/flags
6. Golden Temple @ night/day/atmosphere/giant kitchens
7. Water
8. Sikhism
9. Kids
10. Feet/shoes
11. Chilis/eggplant/more kitchens
12. Cab driver
13. Clothing/consumerism/collections
14. Pictures
15. Knees

Okay well hopefully this will get written at some point...Lots of love to everyone! I had a fantastic weekend in Amritsar and saw Pakistan and didn't feel the earthquake that struck NE India, so all is well :D

No comments:

Post a Comment